Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



So, I'm going to give this a try for the first time this week. I don't know if I'll be able to do it every week but we'll see.

First of all, it is NOT snowing like crazy outside. Nope, it's 70 and sunny here in Minnesota. And I am NOT cooped up in the house with 3 kids (2 three year olds and a 20 mo. old). And the 2 three year olds (who I'm NOT cooped up with) are NOT driving me absolutely insane. Nope. They are both capable of laying quietly in a bed for a period of time greater than five minutes. So I am NOT tempted to pull my hair out right now. Not at all.

Also, I did NOT feed the kids Mac-n-Cheese with a can of green peas and some ham mixed in for lunch since I wouldn't even eat that. They did NOT love it and have seconds and even thirds. Eww. Nope, we only eat gourmet here.

Oh and time-outs are NOT totally ineffective. HA.

Alas, all 3 children have awoken from their peaceful rests.

No comments: