Today I celebrate the second anniversary of my salvation.
December 5th, 2006 was the day that I moved to Minnesota, an act that required me to completely trust in Christ and give control of my life over to Him, so I mark it as the day of my salvation. I was hoping to do a long post about this today but unfortunately a busy 2 year old and a mountain of laundry got in my way. I am however thinking about how special this day is and thanking God for the sacrifice of His Son!
"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this:
While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8
While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so happy that you moved to MN and we were able to meet and all that the Lord has done in your life. You have been such a blessing and a source of encouragment, Claire! I miss you and wish we didn't live so far away from each other!
Post a Comment