Just 24 short years ago (ok, so maybe it was 32) my parents welcomed their first child into the world. My oldest sister Dierdra (a.k.a. Dee, Drew, Drewdra) is celebrating her birthday today so this post is for her. Happy Birthday!
Drew is an incredible gift from God to anyone who has the opportunity to know her. She is Christ-centered and loves nothing more than to share His love with others. She displays the gifts of the Spirit in her patience, joy, love and faithfulness. Really she displays all the gifts at one time or another. I have been blessed to be the recipient of her loving guidance and her witness on many occasions. When I was an unbeliever God used her repeatedly to show me that there was indeed a way out of the darkness.
She is a beautiful example of how to faithfully submit to your husband as a Christian wife and I know that when I become a wife I will have her example to look on. I already benefit daily from the example she has given me of how to be a mother. God has truly blessed her and used her to bless countless others.
Thank you Drew for your love and kindness and above all, thanks be to our gracious Lord for the work He has done and is doing in you.
I love you dearly,
E.K.
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment