John Piper has written another powerful blog post on the horrific tragedy of abortion. His description of an 8 week old fetus again broke my heart for the unborn who are being murdered by the thousands each day.
"[An 8 week old fetus] with beating heart, EKG, brain waves,
thumb-sucking,pain sensitivity, finger-grasping,
and genetic humanity..."
thumb-sucking,pain sensitivity, finger-grasping,
and genetic humanity..."
That IS a human being; just as much as I am a human being and just as much as you are a human being. You can read Piper's post here. I pray that these words and these deaths break your heart as well.
"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be."
No comments:
Post a Comment