August seems so very far away but in wedding timing it might as well be tomorrow. That is what I have learned this week. I am already behind the curve because we are getting married so soon(?) and I need to find a venue.
So, I am calling all Minnesotans, at least all my Minnesotan readers! Do you have a suggestion for a wonderful wedding venue? I would prefer it not be outdoor and we are on a shoe-string budget. The dates we prefer are the weekend of August 1st or the weekend of August 8th.
Don't be too shy to comment/share your opinion, I am desperate here! But if you are too shy, you could always say a prayer for me since we know that God is the one in control of these things! If you have my email, feel free to email also!
19 hours ago
1 comment:
Claire-
Have you considered small rural churches (around Dundas, Faribault, Lonsdale, Northfield area) or some of those in Faribault? Grandma's church might be available.
We will keep praying and let you know if we think of anything else.
Emilie and Drew
Post a Comment