Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hey you!

Make yourself known. To assuage my curiosity, let me know you're out there!

Do you read my blog regularly? Do you like it? Is there something you want to see more or less or new?

Don't be afraid to comment! Let's start with name, location and relationship to me (if any). Then if you're really brave you can answer the questions above!

~E.K.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

i am here. i read your blog regularly. i am your cousin. where am i from? is that an existential question? where are any of us from?

i would like to see regular postings and updates about your vida, especially all wedding plans.

Anonymous said...

Well my name is Mindy Brewer. My current location is Dallas, TX...umm what was the other question?? Something about how do I know you? Well I know you from MN when you came up there, 2 years ago-ish? Wow, times go by really fast! Anywho, I read your blogs and enjoy anything you post! :) Miss you and wish you a very Merry Christmas!!

Drew said...

I do regularly read your blog. I am your sister, one of several.