God is omnipotent. I know that and I believe it with all my heart. And just in case I didn't, God has shown that to me in the last week. I am 1300 miles away from Sean right now. If left to my own power (of which I have none!), our relationship would probably be on hold due to the distance. Not much can happen across such a distance. But thankfully, we are not left to our own devices. God is not limited by the number of miles we are apart, 1300 miles is not even an inch on His scale. God has used this trip to bless and cultivate our relationship that much more. I have faced many obstacles in my trip already but God has used these to bring
Sean and I closer together and He has used Sean to speak to me.
"We're a team." Sean said the other night. Just an example of the work God is doing. We are indeed becoming a team. As I was vacillating between what God was calling me to do, He gave Sean the words I needed to hear. I so respect and admire the fact that Sean is so honest with me, he does not hold back his opinion (for fear of how I will react, etc.) and I know that the words he speaks have been prayed about in advance. I stand in wonderment of God and the man he has made Sean and I know that God is continuing to refine him. Another work in progress.
I am amazed by Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment